Monday, June 17, 2024

Something Blooming Lovely

Hello friends, today I am guest designing at 
I Spy With My Little Eye
and we are joining in with the Double Trouble Challenge
until June 30th, so if you are in for a fun challenge
please read all the details below:


The challenge theme at I Spy is 'Something Blooming Lovely'
and LONG and Skinny at Double Trouble.
I created a slimline card full of blooms from my already stash of
premade flowers I created last summer using scraps of paper and dies from
Spellbinders Bold Blooms, Pretty Pink Post Spring Foliage and
Concord & 9th Picked Posies with a few Sue Wilson butterflies.
The black outer dies are Hello Bluebird.
The sentiment is a Spellbinders Betterpress
Always and Forever plate.


Thanks you to Ellie at I Spy With My Little Eye
for having me guest design and I hope to see YOU
at both challenges, come on over and have some fun with us!

Entering the following challenges:
Craft Rocket .... No Design Paper
Simon Says Wednesday .... Bright and Cheerful
Double Trouble .... Long and Skinny
Inspiration Station .... Inspired by the colors





10 comments:

Carol L said...

Congrats on your GD spot and what a lovely, cheerful card this turned out to be with all those wonderful colorful blooms! This is just beautiful with a great design!

Vicky Hayes said...

Lovely to see you guesting at I spy Diane and with such a beautiful card too! I love the variety of blooms on your design that work seamlessly on your three squared aperture background. Such a great idea to have pre-made die cut flowers handy! Vicky x

Pauline C said...

Wow Diane this is incredible,the vibrancy of your beautiful flowers is amazing 😍 Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at I Spy Challwnge this month.
Pauline xx

cathy & the fuzzybuns said...

Lobe the bright colors and lovely flowers. Brightened my evening!!

Ellibelle said...

We're so glad you have joined us this month at I spy with my little eye challenge! I am so loving this gorgeous card with all these pretty blossoms in wonderful summer colors! Thank you for being our guest designer!!

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, this is so very pretty, Diane! All those gorgeous flowers on the slimline design are swoonworthy. I'll bet you're feeling one of the wisest crafty decisions you've ever made was to sit down and create all these pieces. What a fabulous stash of awesomeness!

Melanie Hungerford said...

What a great blend of flowers and colors, plus a nice way to use some of those paper scraps! Very pretty card, thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

Alyson Mayo said...

This is so pretty and you used one of my favourite dies - Be Bold Blooms! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Donna Walls said...

Wow, this is a stunning card, the colors are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Diane, your card is gorgeous; such beautiful bright pastel colors with blending in colors, and your floral so fitting for a slimline. Thanks for sharing your Guest DT card with us at Double Trouble.