Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Sending Best Wishes

 Hello friends,  it is a raging storm outside
(rain, thunder, lightening, hail and a whole lot of wind)
so I thought I would sit calmly in my craft room
and ignore it!

I am joining in with the monthly Memory Box challenge
where the theme is Plenty of PLAID and use at least one MB product!

I pulled out a mini P13 plaid paper pad and used a Memory Box
Stitched Lattice Background
die (2015) to cut my plaid paper from.
I added a die cut circle topped with the cutest Memory Box
Little Hibiscus Blossom
(2019) inked with Altenew Coral Bliss and
Pink Pearl inks.  A The Ton sentiment and a few gems were added
to complete!



That's it for me today, have a good one!!

Also wanted to mention that there will be a NEW
challenge starting in July and will be the first Monday in
the month each and every month and nope, it's not one of Dar's and my challenges but being hosted and run by a very dear friend
Vicki.

This challenge will be all about die cutting.
here is the link to check it out and the first challenge starts
July 1st!!  Make sure read and follow all the rules
and have FUN!!






2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is one absolutely stunning card with the beautiful flowers and die-cut background! Just WOW! Thanks for the heads up on the new challenge in July too, I'll be sure to check it out.

Leslie Miller said...

Love those dies -- aging, but still beautiful! The stitched lattice is especially nice! It takes on such a soft look when cut from the plaid. Pretty!