Saturday, June 22, 2024

Sports Challenge

Hello friends, it is once again time for a new challenge at
Can You Handle The Pressure
where embossing folders are a must for this challenge.
You can add wet embossing too but an embossing folder MUST be used!

I pulled out an old, and I mean OLD embossing folder that I have
never used before with a bowling pin and ball.
Can you believe I have NEVER bowled in my life, nope just not my thing I guess!
I did work at a bowling alley years ago as a bartender if that makes
a difference LOL!
I added a few stitched strips across the top and a sentiment
that I thought worked well with the folder.
That's it, easy peasy!!


Come on over to Can You Handle The Pressure and have some embossing fun with us!

Entering the following challenges:


7 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW I've never seen a folder like this (certainly an oldie but goodie) ... love the red stripes on the bowling pin ... perfect!! One again, fabulous inspiration!

Carol L said...

Easy Peasy always works for me too, and I love it when either the embossing folder or the papers do all the work! This is so fun with the bowling theme and it's the first time I've ever seen an embossing folder with a bowling ball and pin. It works!

Darnell said...

What a fun e/f, Diane! Good job using it finally and making a top-notch design with your added elements! I am chuckling that you worked at a BA as a bartender and never walked over and played at least one game! You should go now! It's never too late if your back is good and it's such fun! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! I hope it cools off for you soon! Hugs, Darnell

Melanie Hungerford said...

Not easy to come across things with a bowling theme, but this is great! Love the simple color scheme and clean design.

Judy Woodland said...

Wow, I have never seen this embossing folder before. They have something for everyone, don't they? Adding that touch of red is genius, great design here!!!

Lia said...

That's a great CAS card! I don't know this folder at all.
Lia xx

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! Only you would have a bowling embossing folder! CAS and cute!