Monday, August 17, 2015

'Abc - 123' At The Shabby Tea Room

Hi All,
It's the middle of August and time for another challenge at 

Our challenge theme is ABC-123 using the inspiration photo below.


Our sponsor is The Paper Temptress.

All papers I have used  are from The Paper Temptress and are:


Beautiful, beautiful papers..


I looked at the inspiration photo and pretty much went with
the chalkboard and sunflowers for my card.

I used a new Memory Box die called Distressed Windham Collage
on the beautiful Laser Black Glossy Lustre paper.
I wish you see this paper  IRL as it has stripes, is so shiney
and the most elegant black paper I have seen!


The sunflowers were made with a Cheery Lynn Designs die
using the Amber and Copper metallic papers.
I cut the leaves with Serptentine Metallic.

The little frame has Onyz Metallic paper in it to represent
a chalkboard.  I stamped a tiny sentiment that is all about
sunshine!


Last, I added a tiny bumble bee also a Cheery Lynn die.

Now, I invite you to pop on over to The Shabby Tea Room blog
and see what the other shabby girls have to not only inspire you,
but hopefully to tempt you to join in with us!

Entering the following challenges:
Try It On Tuesday .... Sending You Flowers
Hiding In My Craft Room .... Use Die Cuts
Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards .... Frame it

5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

You totally rocked that challenge!! Beautiful sunflowers Diane ... Have a great week!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, perfect take on the inspiration photo!! Those sunflowers are show-stoppers!! Another die I must add to my list my enabler friend!! I love how you added the chalkboard, too!! What a gorgeous card this is!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFULLY done Diane! Love your choice of ribbon (binding) to go with these fabulous sunflowers ... perfectly rustic & outdoorzy!

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie! I'm so in love with those sunflowers and they really pop against the black! What a fabulous card!

Cathy said...

Your card and flowers are gorgeous!! thanks for sharing with us at HIMCR challenge
Cathy Dt