Thursday, August 13, 2015

Take Time

This is my post on the
Dies R Us blog today.

Hello Again!
It's Thursday and my day to show you my card for this week!

I really like the fun shaker cards I have been seeing
and they are so easy and fun to make!


For this card I used the largest die in the
Memory Box Open Studio  Stitched Clouds set to cut the window for the shaker.
I used the negative cut, saving the actual die cut cloud for a later use.

I added a few, fun flower sequins to "shake".

I "perched" an Impression Obsession Bird On A Branch
on the outside of the shaker window.

I stamped a sentiment from Flourish's
with Melon Mambo, then cut it out with



A bow was added to finish!


We have a challenge blog you can join us in HERE
and you could be the lucky winner of the random prize.
The Top 3 are chosen as well!

Visit us here Monday - Friday to see more inspiration !

***Diane***

Entering the following challenges:
Fab 'n Funky ... Things With Wings
Inspiration Destination .... ATG
Scrapy Land .... ATG
Word Art Wednesdays .... ATG
Craft-Dee Bowz .... ATG with a Bow

11 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty, pretty, Diane! I love how light and airy this is, and the idea of the bird on a branch with the cloud shaker is fabulous! Cute little flower sequins inside, and love the gingham bow!

ellyscard creatief said...

Gorgeous card Diane.

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful card Diane and that sentiment fits your design perfectly!

Faye said...

So pretty!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely stunning, Diane!! I love the shaker cloud!! The bird on the branch is awesome!! The gingham ribbon is a fabulous touch!! Thanks so much for linking up at Scrapy Land!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Vicki said...

This is simply gorgeous, Diane!

Vicki said...

My previous post was as a Dies R Us Teamie, but I have to stop back again because I just love this card! Beautiful colors and bow. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ August Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card and I absolutely love those pretty flowers inside the shaker! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #23!

Anne Temple said...

Love this! Great shaker card and your bird is so sweet. So glad you shared it with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge.

Unknown said...

Beautiful bird on a branch. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, in our 196th challenge.
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Chris said...

Fabulous shaker card! Beautiful design and colours. Thank you for joining in with this week's challenge at Fab N Funky.
Chris
x