Thursday, August 20, 2015

Star Dust

Hi there!
I have a very quick card to show you today
using one of the new release dies from PoppyStamps
called "Stacked Stars".
Now I hate to say, but at the time of this posting,
this star die just flew out the door,
but if you can't wait for it to return,
try typing Star or Stars into the search button
and you will be amazed at how many there are to choose from.
Heck, I put the links in for you, so it couldn't get any easier!


I first applied a piece of sticky back paper to my gold foil paper,
then cut it out, making it super easy to attach to my base.

Speaking of the base,
I stenciled it with Gold Embossing Paste and
using one of the many stencils in store.
I used Memory Box Texture Splatter Spray,
would be good choices, too...depending on the look you want.

I finished with a gold bow.
I think this would make a great golden anniversary card,
just by adding the numbers.
I am using it for my granddaughters 21st birthday
and on the inside it will say celebrate!

Don't forget to visit our challenge blog,
not only is there great inspiration to see,
but it's loads of fun to join in and maybe win a prize!!

Entering the following challenges:
Southern Girls .... Shine
Ruby's Rainbow .... Die Cuts/Punches
Tuesday Throwdown .... Texture (texture paste)

11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I can see why that die was so popular!! Beautiful card Diane! Thanks so much for all your comments ... It's always hard doing catch up ... big hugs to you!

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful card and I love all the gold. I know your granddaughter will love it too.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love those stars!! They look amazing in gold!! Happy birthday to your granddaughter!! She will adore this!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim said...

Love your card! Beautiful textures and layout. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

What a rich looking card! Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown challenge!!
hugs,
Pam
TT DT

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW such a grand and elegant card Diane...love the gold on white
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! This is awesome and what a cool die! Love all that stardust splatter, too. Fabulous card, Diane!

Debi said...

Fabulous card! Love all the gold! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi TT DT

Darlene said...

WOW! Now this is just down right STUNNING! Love your design! Very eye catching!

Helen said...

Love all the texture. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'Dies or Punches' challenge.
Hugs Helen P x

shaz earl said...

Lovely card perfect for our challenge at Ruby's Rainbow thank you for sharing with us
Shaz DT x