Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Elisha At The Cutting Cafe

Hey there!

Today is my super cute project (at least I think so...lol)
I did for The Cutting Cafe blog.



We were to use an Elisha Jean and Friends set.
I have to admit it was a hard choice as all of the 
sets (and there are several) are so darn cute!!

I printed her out, then totally paper pieced her dress...
even added a bit of real rick rack at the bottom!



The balloon was paper pieced as well.
I also cut her a kitty, being a cat lover myself
and cut him a bow tie from the same set!

I just love how this turned out...so sweet...
oh, and there are five sentiments that come with this set as well!

Now make sure to visit The Cutting Cafe blog
on August 21st and see what the Design Team has created
to inspire you...it is always amazing....I just love this team!!

Plus, just by leaving a comment there, you could win 3 free cut files!!!

Entering the following challenges:
Send A Smile For Kids .... CAS for Kids
Cards In Envy ... Cute and Cuddly
Inspiration Destination .... ATG
Little Red Wagon .... Pick Up The Pieces

11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh Diane this is absolutely gorgeous ... she is so pretty! Beautifully done ... I'm going to hop over and take a look...

Lisa said...

It is so adorable, Diane!! She's so sweet!! I love her dress with the rick rack along the bottom - what a perfect touch!! The kitty is so cute!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

bumblebee creations said...

awwwww.....this is adorable! Diane, love the ric rac at the bottom!

Regina Easter said...

ackkkkkkkkkkkk that ric rac, that dress, your coloring...omg....love it all...

Doris E said...

Stunning card, amazing details!!!

JanR said...

Cute card! All the paper piecing looks fab and I especially like that bit of ric rac. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

I saw your card at the SAS4Kids blog, and noticed the kitty! Being a "felineophile," of course I just had to come take a closer look. :) Love the coloring on the cat, and the paper piecing on your little girl. Great CAS card! ~ Andrea

Tina Goodwin said...

Oh my gosh! How adorable! I love the pretty papers you used...and that kitty!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, it IS cute! Utterly adorable and I love LOVE the cat!

Michelle said...

Great card. Lovely details.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Good luck and I hope we see you again.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Sandy Trefger said...

Love this! Such cute images! The cat is adorable and the little girl too! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!