Monday, August 3, 2015

Peaches and Cream at The Shabby Tea Room

This week at  The Shabby Tea Room our new challenge
is Peaches and Cream using the gorgeous inspiration photo below.

Our lovely sponsor is Crafty Secrets.


Being I am also on the Crafty Secrets Design Team
I had an endless choice of what products I could use!



I use lots of their beautiful vintage images and this time
decided to go with one of the gorgeous digital stamps
called Rose DAS-M31 (coming soon).
The background paper you see is also Crafty Secrets digital paper

I sized the digital rose in Microsoft word, then printed it on
a lightweight vellum.
This works good, you just need to make sure to let your
printer ink dry completely.


I then flipped it over and did one of my favorite coloring methods 
of using Copics on the back side of the image.
I love this as it gives such a soft color to the image!

Now take your pretty little selves over to 
The Shabby Tea Room and see what the other "shabby girls"
have created...wow...beautiful projects!!!

Entering the following challenges:
Scrap and Craft .... Wedding
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards .... Flower in your Image
Craft -Dee BowZ .... ATG with a handmade bow

11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! That rose looks like porcelain ... It's beautiful! Lovely card Diane ... Have a great week!

Darlene said...

Just BEAUTIFUL and I love your homemade flower. Gorgeous creation Diane!

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and beautiful!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the design and the pretty flower!! Gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card I like the floral image and the design, Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap & Craft Challenge, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Your card is so beautiful and elegant Diane. The background paper and die are lovely with the rose image.
Amelia

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, this is gorgeous! Your peaches and cream colors are perfect and the rose image is beautiful. Got to try that with the vellum. I think I might have some vellum still. This is a real WOW card, Diane!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! The image and colors are so soft and romantic. Thank you for playing along with us at CC & CC. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card and fabulous design for our challenge of adding a flower to your card...thanks for sharing... aNNie xx
{Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

SewPaperPaint said...

Utterly gorgeous! Just love it!

Donna Maligno said...

Diane, this is just lovely, simple and elegant. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art on the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

Margot-craftcorner said...

Beautiful project !!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap & Craft - Margot xx