Wednesday, August 26, 2015

OH Happy Day

We are back with another new challenge at
and Agatha is our hostess.
She has chosen "Back To School" as our theme.

How many of you are ready to see "back to school"?
Come on, raise your hands, now don't be shy,
really.... that many of you...wow...LOL!

Fortunately, I don't have to deal with school issues anymore,
as all my kiddos are grown.
I know it sounds silly, but I always loved taking them school shopping
and sort of miss that.
They were always so excited to pick out their own school supplies
not so much about the clothes!


My card today is made first with an embossing folder I have had forever
it seems, and I am not sure if I have ever used it before!

The school bus image is one I won from Stitchy Bear Digitals.
When picking out my free images I kept a few of the upcoming
challenges in mind and loved this one!
I "doctored" up the bus a bit with button glittery wheels,
added stardust to the flamingo, sparkle head light
and sequins exhaust!!

The "happy day" (funny, isn't it?) ticket I also have had forever
and the same for the felt sun!
The inside of the card is finished just as cute as the outside!

Now head on over to  "The Sisterhood" challenge and see
what my "sistahs" have created, and why not join in with us
while you are there!!

Entering the following challenges:
Going Grey With Scrap Creations .... Back To School
Robyn's Fetish Challenge .... Use a Digi
The Crafter's Cafe .... Back To School

10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Such a lovely card Diane ... It doesn't sound silly at all ... I miss it too ... where did the years go? Oh to be able to hold my little one in my arms once again and smother him with kisses...

Glenda said...

Your card is just adorable! Love that cute little bus!

Darlene said...

OMG this is SO cute! What a clever idea and love that embossed background! Well done!

Pat K said...

Fabulous back to school card and I love the touch of bling. hugs, Pat K x

Terri's Cards N More said...

So pretty. Love the bright colors and the embossing.

Vickie Y said...

Adorable school themed card! Love the bus! I also loved shopping with my girls for back to school clothes and supplies!

Leslie Miller said...

Now, that's my kind of school bus with the critters inside and all the glitter. Super cute!

Gale said...

Fab card Diane. I especially love the school bus. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe in our "Back to School Challenge" and we hope to see you again real soon. Gale DT

cass said...

Great card, love the bus, thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week

flossbite said...

Brilliant project! Thanks so much for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week.
Hugs
Fiona DT x