Monday, August 24, 2015

Sun-shiney Yellow

Hi there!
Is it starting to feel like fall in your neck of the woods??
This is the month where we start to have crazy weather 
in Michigan.
You can go from flipflops and shorts in one day
to a hoodie and jeans the next,
and back to hot and humid days in a blink of an eye!
I actually kind of love it though.
You can just "smell" fall in the air.
a nice clean, crisp smell.....
one I look forward to every year!


Speaking of fall, sunflowers seem to scream fall to me!
I have yet to be lucky enough to have some sprout up
from leftover, dropped birdseed.
But I have a super cute sunflower image from Crafty Secrets
that is just as nice!!
The image is from 
Crafty Secrets Digital Flowers Printable Sheet DPS-11.
There are nine wonderful images in this set for a mere $1.95!!

I mounted the image on yellow/gold card stock,
added glitter to the flowers for a bit of sparkle!

From the Crafty Secrets  Mini Vintage Scraps Digital Download DPCS-818,
I punched out an image and coated it with Glossy Accents
and adding a TH clear "facet" on top.
After adding a ribbon bow, I added it to the center of the bow!

The pretty lattice underneath, I used
Crafty Secrets Pastel Paper Designs.

Pop on over to the Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage blog and see some
wonderful inspiration!
Don't forget to "shop til you drop"
at the Crafty Secrets store....there is a HUGE sale going on right now!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, sunshiny yellow and gorgeous all over! I love the embellishment you made. It's starting to feel like fall here, too. Been in the garden all day. Haven't worked that hard out there in a long time.

Lisa said...

This is stunning, Diane!! I love the beautiful image!! The textured background is awesome!! And I love the pretty die you used!! Absolutely gorgeous my friend!! I do love fall...which it feels like here with temps in the low 70's and no humidity and lows of 50...but I'm not ready to let go of summer!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

A very happy card with the yellows and little bird add more charm.
deb

Darlene said...

This is just gorgeous Diane! Love the design and what a great idea for your ribbon center ... looks awesome!