Friday, February 12, 2016

A Fun "RECIPE" Challenge at Fussy and Fancy

This week at Fussy and Fancy 'Jo' is our hostess
and she has chosen a fun challenge for us using the little poem below.

A Recipe:
Create a design and have some fun.
Use this recipe and your work will be done.
Just use black and white to make a start,
But then add some red, a flower, and a little love heart!

Sound like fun?
It was!!!


Other then the black card base itself,
I used all snippets of scrap pieces from
my scrap bags...ahhh...it feels so good
to use some of it up!

I also was able to use a heart cat die
I had purchased sometime last year
and this is the first I have die cut it.
It is even prettier then I thought!


I added a flower given to me out of
a RAK from a fellow DT member,
a few heart stems (I love those things)
and a pretty flourish!

The bow is also a die cut!

So now head on over to 
Fussy and Fancy and see what
the other teammates have created...
lots of gorgeous inspiration there!

Entering the following challenges:
Dragonfly Journeys .... Queen of Hearts
Pixie's Snippets Playground .... Snippets
A Gem of A Challenge .... Love Is In The Air
Quick Quotes .... Scraps

15 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! What a stunner Diane and I just love that kitty heart ... How cute!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous! Love the black and white with those little red hearts! The cat heart die is really cool too!

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Diane! What a gorgeous take on Jo's "Recipe"...how fabulous that you used scraps...it does feel good to use up the odds and ends AND in such a beautiful way too! Have a great weekend Diane!
Take care,
Beth

Anonymous said...

love your blog and have following for sometime. I love the uniqueness of this card and just had to comment. Love the flower and those little red hearts. thank you so much for sharing your talent!

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. I love the heart with the cat, it is so cute. The red hearts were the perfect accent for your black and white card, they really pop. Have a good weekend.

Shirley

Darlene said...

This card is AWESOME Diane! Love your design and those shiny red hearts really POP ... GREAT JOB!

Lee Ann Vehstedt said...

We all love the cat heart die, please tell us who makes it. Love the card. It is adorable.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Diane!! I love the black and white...the red hearts just pop!! The cat heart is so awesome, too!! Love this my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Love LOVE everything about this! The die, the paper, the hearts, the flower -- all gorgeously fabulous! Fun challenge!

Lee Ann Vehstedt said...

I found the die - Shapeabilities Heart & Home Pawing Around (Cat) Etched Dies

Di said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Diane - it's all lovely and the cat die certainly is unusual and purrfect!

Hugs

Di xx

Jeannie said...

Hi Diane! Wow that kitty cat die cut is fabulous! This is a beautiful card my friend. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this, thanks for sharing at agoac

Connie Mercer said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!

GabwithGaby said...

This is a wonderful project, thank you for playing along with us at Quick Quotes!