Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Think Spring at The Sisterhood

A new challenge starts at 
today and it is 
"Think Spring" chosen by our 'Sistah' Dar!

I have been having a whole lot of fun lately
using older stamps and supplies I have on hand.

I saw a similar but very different card on Pinterest
that inspired me to make my own.
Make sense, probably not...lol!

The Pinterest inspired card was made by stamping, 
then then using a 1" square punch, (6 squares punched)
to make their window.

I changed it up a bit by stamping on a panel,
then using a die cut window to place over it.


I used a punch and stamp for my bird and branch.
I can't tell you how good it feels to use some of my older
supplies, stamps and such!

Pop on over to "The Sisterhood" and see what my 
creative 'Sistahs' have to inspire you....
join in with us and have some fun!

Entering the following challenges:
Through The Craft Room Door .... ATG
Craftin' Desert Diva's Linky Party .... Nature's wonders
Make My Monday ... Through The Window

Products used:
Stamps....SU Punch Potpourri, SU Garden Silhouettes
Ink....SU Pacific Point
Color Pens....SU Calypso Coral,  Certainly Celery
Punch ....SU Bird
Dies .... PoppyStamps Small Madison Window

13 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I can't wait for Spring ... the tulips and daffs are all coming up here and it won't be long before we have colour in the UK... Such a lovely card ... I will be like that birdie admiring the flowers soon! Have a good day ... Thinking of you

Sand Lee said...

Love how you did this! It is gorgeous!!!

Lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful, Diane!! I love the window scene you've created!! The bird is so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

This is really beautiful! I love the swirl on the bird, and the spring through the window makes me giddy. So wonderful!

Darlene said...

I too am SO ANXIOUS for Spring! This card is fabulous ... reminds me of when I can look out my kitchen window and see the trees in leaf and the birds at the feeders. Great job Diane ...
Oh and BTW ... LOVE that bird the color is awesome!

teachdanz said...

Beautiful card! Good for you for using your older stamps and not letting them be neglected :-) Thanks for linking up with Craftin Desert Divas' "Nature's Wonders" linky party!!
Nicole
CDD dt

Shona Erlenborn said...

So cute! Spring in and out! Love that window die and your little bird is adorable.

Unknown said...

Awesome. Thanks for joining us over at Through The Craft Room Door. Look forward to seeing you again.

Tammi
TTCRD, DT

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card and design.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Neha said...

Love the card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

TTCRD DT

Completely Handmade... {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful colors! Wow! What a nice combo and, again, a clean and fresh spring card, just perfect. Love using the older stuff, too. I still have the Garden Silhouettes set, as well.

Marina said...

Really pretty and fresh, and perfect for our challenge.
Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT