Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Red and White At Double D Challenges

It's time again for a new challenge at 
Double D Challenges!
Darlene is our hostess and she has chosen the colors
Red and White
and using the gorgeous inspiration  tile board below!



Team Darlene has created some beautiful inspiration
and myself and a few of the Design Team members from Team Diane
have joined in as well!

I created my card with things that mostly
were sitting on my work table.
The background was a test embossing piece
I had when I received the woven embossing folder.

The doily heart, the cat had gotten into
a few of my things and had dragged it out!
The gems I have used for the 'steam' was stuck
on another package....
I think I put these things to pretty good use..lol!




I cut the Teapot from scrap paper....
and those little white leaves you see
are from a scrap bag of die cuts.
I added a little crochet flower
and a bird that was on my desk.
Funny how all these things just seemed to belong together!



You will want to take a look....
be ready to be inspired as
the Design Team has created fabulous projects.

Join in with us and you could be the random.org winner of a
fun, fun prize!

Entering the following challenges:
Addicted To Stamps and More .... ATG

10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful Diane! Love the little crochet flower ... It looks perfect with your embellishments

Martina said...

Beautiful card! I like the white bird before the red kettle.

Shona Erlenborn said...

It looks like a civilized picnic out in the country! With the denim tablecloth and the picnic basket background. It certainly all does go together very well. That little bird is precious - is he a die?

Amelia Breytenbach said...

What a pretty card Diane - I love the polka dot teapot and crochet flower.

Darlene said...

Such a fabulous card Diane! I LOVE the teapot with it's sparkly steam ... the bird is adorable .. the basket weave background - perfect and oh yes, that precious crochet flower ... Awesome creation!

Lisa said...

Oh my, this is stunning, Diane!! I love the embossing!! The teapot and bird and crochet flower - everything is perfect together!! Love this my friend!! Thinking of you. Sending lots of comforting hugs.

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

wannabcre8tive said...

Such a cute card! I love the red dotted tea pot.

Shirley

Leslie Miller said...

Everything did come together just fantastically well! I love every little piece of this, and I mean every. little. piece. What a fun and pretty card!

Vicki said...

Diane, I just love this polka dot tea pot! The basket weave embosaed background is perfect.

Migdalia said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! LOVE this! New google follower.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M