Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Framed Heart

This is my post at the 
Classy Cards 'n Such blog
and for the current challenge using the inspiration board below.




Hi, Diane with you today.
This weeks challenge on the blog is 
Love Makes The World Go Around.
We were to use red and/or pink and hearts.
We also have a beautiful inspiration photo
and you can find it by clicking on the current challenge tab.


I made a simple but gorgeous card.
I started by embossing with a new in store
embossing folder by We R Memory Keepers
Bouquet - Next Level
These give a deep beautiful impression.

Next I cut Impression Obsession Rectangles 6 in 1 Frames.
What this means is you get one die, but it cuts six
frames all in one cut.
I used 3 of the 6.

Each was popped up with Joy! Foam Pads Small.

The frames  were cut from Pearlized Esse White Metallic card stock.

I cut a heart using Memory Box Precious Hearts.
The heart was cut with Red Mirricard card stock

I hope you enjoy my card and try one yourself!

Thank you for joining me today!

Entering the following challenges:
My Time To Craft .... Love Is All Around
Craftin' Desert Diva's Linky Party .... Hearts
Dream Valley .... Valentines Day
Simon Says .... Anything Goes

9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

So very elegant and beautiful Diane ...

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and classy, Diane!! I love the frames!! The embossing is fabulous!! The hanging heart is a perfect focal point!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so elegant and beautiful. I love this card. I just saw it posted on SCS.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's pretty! I love those frames and the heart dangling in the middle. So simple yet so gorgeous!

Jo Nevill said...

This is so beautiful !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Darlene said...

OMG! This is absolutely stunning! (I'll be stealing this idea I hope you realize! lol) LOVE how that red heart just POPS off the page with the background of white! Fabulous design my friend ... just fabulous!

Unknown said...

Oh Diane your card is simply stunning, so very elegant. I love how you have used white with just the touch of red, Classy. Thank you so much for sharing with us in our challenge at Dream Valley and we would love to see you again. Jennifer DT member x

Lisa B said...

Diane this card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love it too bits! Over the top in elegance and beauty.
Thank you for linking your card up to our "Hearts" challenge over at Craftin' Desert Divas. Have a great day and Happy Crafting!
Lisa
CDD DT Member

Unknown said...

Amazing design!!! The red heart looks gorgeous over all the beautiful layers of white! I'm glad you could join Craftin Desert Divas' Hearts Linky Party! Have an amazing weekend! :)
CDD DT Jenny