Saturday, February 20, 2016

I'd Pick You

It's that time again at The Cutting Cafe
where all the designers come together in one place
to showcase their projects using 

This is very versatile set with many. many options to choose from.



I printed my flowers on a pretty design paper,
punched it out with a round punch,
added a scallop punch underneath!

I also printed out the stem sentiments on a green card stock
and hand cut it.
The leaves were done the same, except I stamped a design on them.

I embossed a background, I kind of like how
it looks as though the flower is growing in a bed of little hearts.



The lacey oval doily was one I had cut a few days ago
and ended not using..perfect for my flower.

 A few simple little details were added to complete it.
The butterfly was also one left from a previous project.

Here is a quick look at the inside.



Very fast card and pretty, and now I have more of these flowers
all printed and ready to use when I need a fast card!

Pop on over to The Cutting Cafe on the 21st and see all the design team projects!

Entering the following challenges:
Challenge Up Your Life .... Buttons
PDE Linky Party ....ATG
Simply Papercraft .... ATG
4 Crafty Chicks ....Friendship

12 comments:

Darlene said...

This card is just beautiful! LOVE that embossing in the background and the flower design is fabulous! I really like how the sentiment is down the flower stem ... great job!

Regina Easter said...

I'm so happy I picked you who picked me to be on the cafe team....lol....love your work

ellyscard creatief said...

Beatiful cards.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous!! I love how you did the sentiment!! The flower is so beautiful!! The embossing is fabulous!! I love, love this my friend!! So pretty!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Becca Cruger said...

The sentiment sentiment is so clever! The whole card looks so dainty and I love the mix of lace and patterns!

Leslie Miller said...

That's so sweet and adorable, Diane! Really nice design with the hearts embossed and the oval doily. It has just the right amount of everything on it. I love the vellum on the butterfly. My favorite butterfly set. I will use that idea in the future. So pretty!

Holly Hudspeth said...

Oh. This is definitely a lift. Embossing, doilies, pink...what is not to love about this card. Awesome job!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I love that flower and your doily! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina- 4CC DT

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, gorgeous card!!! Love the pretty flower:)
Thanks so much for joining us in the PDE Linky Party challenge!
Sherrie K
PDE DT Member

Ela said...

What a lovely flower card, and the button matches perfectly!
Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your Life!
Hugs Ela

Janis Lewis said...

I love this card! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

Sandy said...

Wow, a really beautiful card! Love the colors and the little hearts in the background.
Thanks for playing with CUYL.
Hugs