Thursday, June 15, 2023

Doctors Kit

At A Barrel of Monkeys our challenge theme is a Doctor's Kit
for inspiration!  I remember my kids and grandkids having a ton of fun
playing with the fun Dr kits I had. 



I had to really put on the old thinking cap for this one
but turns out it was really pretty easy when I remembered I had
some free digitals from My Favorite Things given to us to print and use
during all the covid scare at that time.  I printed my  cute DR image
then die cut him colored him with Copics and went from there.


Supplies: My Favorite Things digital Dr image and sentiment, Cheery Lynn Designs Banner,  Tutti Designs Stitched Oval, Chickaniddy 6x6 paper (2015), White Candi's

Head on over to A Barrel of Monkeys and join in
with us, we would love to see YOUR interpretation of
our fun theme!


2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Isn't that the cutest little doctor? Awesome sentiment too! Great card Diane!

Lisa said...

Super image, terrific coloring and a great sentiment.