Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Wedding Card

It's time for another challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters
and our theme is WEDDINGS!

I created this card for my grandson's wedding last  May.
Their colors were dark green and gold.  I thought it an odd choice
until I saw the wedding party and it was quite gorgeous!!


I think I would call it a more of a champagne color then gold.
Anyhow, my card was created using a fun Cottage Cutz die  and 
papers by Mintay Marry Me.


Being June is the month of weddings, I hope you will join us
at The Sisterhood with your own wedding cards, be sure to stop by
anyhow and see all the beautiful designs from my 'sistahs'!!

8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Those little birds are adorable! I love that little veil! The colors are perfect for the wedding colors too.

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL wedding photos and a fun/fabulous wedding card for the happy couple!

Carol L said...

Those love birds all dressed up for a wedding are beyond cute and what a perfect wedding card this is! Your grandson's wedding photos are amazing and I'm breathless over how beautifully that facility was decorated! Looks like a perfect wedding day :)

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful wedding photographs...love the colors! Your Love Birds card is adorable; love the background paper.

Lia said...

Wow, the pictures and the couple are gorgeous!! What a beautiful wedding scenery.
I like your card as well!
Lia xx

Ina G said...

Oh Diane those wedding photos are so beautiful as is this wedding card that is full of cute-ness and more. I love how you put it all together so stunningly. So so cute also. Fabulous dies!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous wedding card. Dark green and gold were my wedding colors too. They pair together well.

Leslie Miller said...

Really gorgeous wedding pictures and the card is darling! Love those sweet birds.