Saturday, June 3, 2023

Sketch 727

It's time for a new sketch challenge at 
Sketch Saturday and it is an easy and fun one!
Also, did you know we now have a Top 3 winners post
and it could be you, all you have to do is play along! 


I really like how my card turned out, but those flowers sure gave me a run for my money so to speak!
I had ordered the  Pink Fresh Studio Happy Blooms stencil set
but once stenciled to me it needed more, so I set it aside and ordered the stamp set
that goes with it, I also had a die set to cut it out with or so I thought,
turns out it was the wrong set, it was for the Happy Blooms Frame set
which I don't have , but now guess will have to order so I can use it. 
So once again I placed a 3rd order for the correct die set and am now a happy camper.
Of course, if I want to get real fancy and complete the set,
there is also a hot foil plate to go with.
Do you purchase stamp, die and stencil or
just one or the other?  I think I now need to be careful
when ordering stencils but by adding the stamp set
it does give me a whole lot of other options without using 
the stencil!


Supplies: Chickandiddy 6x6 paper (2015-trying to use up this pad), Pink Fresh Studio Happy Blooms Stamp~dies~stencil, The Greetery Sentiment Suite Birthday.

I also used an old SU paper punch for the note paper
and popped up my flowers for depth!
We hope to see you at Sketch Saturday!!

Entering the Following Challenges:
Seize The Birthday .... Birthday ATG



3 comments:

Carol L said...

Everything here is so beautifully coordinated for a beautiful birthday card!. I love those colorful flowers and papers, but that punched lined paper is such a fun addition. I'm glad I still have that punch and now I need to use it again somehow LOL

Colleen said...

Diane, you may think this is "anything goes" but I think your colors are perfect for pooping off the page, especially with your added pp at the top and bottom! Thank you for joining us at STB!

Nancy said...

I am in agreement with Colleen, this card definitely gets your attention with the beautiful bright colors and the added dimension. I can see why you ordered the stamp set too. Awesome birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.