Sunday, June 18, 2023

Peace On Earth Challenge #42

 It's June and we are still creating Christmas cards for the 2023 season!
We will be real happy when the seasons does roll around and
we are so far ahead with our Christmas cards!

Our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge is always an
Anything Goes challenge but we also always have an
inspiration board to get you started!!


I can usually right off come up with something when I see
our mood boards, but this board threw me a bit when trying to
figure out what I wanted to create!  Then I remembered while working for
Dies R Us one of the design team girls had created a card using this Penny Black
sign die, I loved it so much and thought it so different from anything I had,
I was enabled to purchase it!
I computer printed the sign sayings (the same ones as seen on the board)
and added them to my pole!  The Christmas tree is one I had already done
in my stash of creative Christmas goodies!!  I found a red brick
designer paper for the background and that is how this card was created!


The inside of the card has a nice Christmas greeting!

Why not get ahead on YOUR Christmas cards and join in with us
at Peace On Earth and  make sure to visit all the beautiful and inspiring
creations the design team has!!




4 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW ... that red brick wall paper is perfect for your tree & awesome sign! Beautiful holiday inspiration my friend!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

wow I love your card lovely, I just love it xx

Carol L said...

Here's your sign, and here's a brick wall and a festive Christmas tree to go along with it! What a fun Christmas card! I love it :)

Leslie Miller said...

I really do love that sign and the brick and snowy tree. Just like someone's outdoor Christmas decorations. Maybe outside Santa's house? This is a great board!