Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Soak Up The Sun

Our new theme at The Sisterhood of Crafters is BEACH
I created this card out of almost totally new, never been used before supplies.
The wavy background die I bought at least two years ago and it is 
from Ellen Hutson's collection of Essentials By Ellen 'Strands'.
I loved the wavy watery look .  The Fish are Poppystamps Whittle Fish.
and the sentiment is My Favorite Things Sunshine and Friendship.
The light blue piece in the background is die cut from Spellbinders.


Take a peek over at The Sisterhood and see all the fun 'beachy'
creations from my 'sistahs'!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday .... ATG

5 comments:

Darlene said...

What a fabulous scene with those fishies swimming along. Another awesome DT project that inspires us all. Well done my friend

Carol L said...

This is a perfect card for someone who enjoys fishing! I love the watery die with those whittle fish! The sentiment is spot on for a cute card!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, Diane, this is so cute! Those fish are darling and I love the wavy die. Beach cards are fun!

Lisa said...

Love that wavy die cut background for your super adorable fish.

Ina G said...

Cute colourful fishies Diane. Great waivy background.