Saturday, June 10, 2023

Wedding Card

Our 'optional' theme at Can You Handle The Pressure is 'WEDDINGS'.
I don't know about you but I can always use a wedding card to
have on hand.

I kept this card pretty clean and simple for the most part
thinking it would work for just about any wedding
and by keeping it a classic black and white!


Supplies: Sizzix Embossing Folder, Stampin Up Ever After Sentiment,
Die Cut Heart, Pink Fresh Studio Glacier Jewels.

I wish I knew who made the heart die,  but for some reason 
I didn't have it in my die book.

Hope to see YOU at our fun
Can You Handle The Pressure challenge
which is all about embossing folders!!


8 comments:

Carol L said...

I just love this simple yet effective wedding card in black and white. The embossing along with that heart looks perfect!

Darlene said...

Absolutely beautiful wedding card Diane! Love that sentiment and OMG what a beautiful overall design! Great job!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Gorgeous, I am a huge fan of white on white, beautiful wedding card!

Judy Woodland said...

The perfect wedding card. I'm such a fan of clean and simple for this occasion, and you have nailed it here. The touch of black makes it even more classy.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, that pretty die cut heart appears to have been made specifically for the embossing folder. At first I thought it was all one. Really love the sentiment, too.

aussie aNNie said...

Gogeous white on white colours and wonderful crafting with these dies x

baileyrosy.com said...

Gorgeous wedding card, stylish and sophisticated and beautifully CAS.

Marie

Shona Erlenborn said...

Simple, yet elegant! Thanks for sharing this, I needed inspiration for a wedding card for next week!