Friday, June 16, 2023

TOB June Mid Month Reminder

We are half way thru the month of June with our challenge at 
Two Old Bats 
and as usual have a fun mood board for inspiration.
But it's just that, for inspiration only,
you can create anything as long as it is Halloween themed!

Inspiration Board

 

For my card, I was inspired by the witch in the upper left corner
and used a cute witch die from Tutti Designs.
I love her spider web skirt so added a few rub on webs
around her.  I die cut  her in all white card stock then colored
her in with Copics.  The doily she is stamped on is from Cottage Cutz.

The background I created using the nail polish technique.
It's a panel I did a few years back
so feels good to put it to use finally
!
Pretty wild isn't it?


Pop on over to Two Old Bats and see more fun inspiration there!!

Entering the following challenges:
Halloween Crafts All Year Round .... ATG Halloween

4 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG ... LOVE your nail polish background! Awesome card!

Lisa said...

Wonderful die cut and perfect for the inspiration.

Fran Wing said...

Hello, Diane! Cobwebs, doilies, and nail polish, oh my! You must have a HUGE stash of odds & ends perfect for Halloween cards. Your cards are always so creative and colorful.
Xoxo, Fran

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute Halloween card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper