Thursday, June 1, 2023

NEW Monthly Challenge Blog

 


Well, my partner in crime and BFF have done it again!!

Dar and I have a NEW challenge blog starting July 7th
and it's all about being SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE!
It will start on the first Friday of each month and end the 28th of the month
with an overall winner and a Top 3 being announced the Thursday before the
next challenge begins.  Sound fun?  You betcha as not only are Dar and I on the team
but we have two very talented and awesome friends joining us that are CAS queens!!

As you know Dar and I run SEVEN other super fun challenges:

Double D
Four Seasons
Crazy Is Our Fame, Stencils Are Our Game (Stencil Fun)
Peace On Earth
Can You Handle The Pressure
Two Old Bats
Triple B

So, you might think we are a bit nuts and you are probably right
but we just couldn't resist another challenge!
We hope to see YOU at our debut on July 7th!!

3 comments:

Lia said...

Such enthousiast crafters and maybe a bit nuts indeed...You both are bringing so much crafting fun! Thanks a lot Diane and Darlene and I will be joining in as much as possible!
Lia xx

Vicky Hayes said...

I do think you two are a tiny bit nuts to run ALL these challenges but oh my goodness I am so grateful for you!! Loving a CAS design so I'll be joining in with this fabulous new challenge. Thank you Diane! Vicky x

Leslie Miller said...

I just saw this on Darlene's blog and now I'm following with Feedly. You two make life more fun for everyone!