Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blogger Issues Again

Just a quick note...I am having blogger issues..AGAIN......and am not able to leave comments for some crazy reason......it asks me to sign in and when I do, takes me back to the comment as anonymous and then goes back to sign in over again and again and again...okay I am off before my blood boils over this...is this happening to anyone else???
Thanks to all that have left "me" comments...hope this gets resolved!

Edited to add:...well it seems I am not the only one with issues and blogger is addressing it...not sure when it will be fixed though...sigh!!  I can leave some comments, but if I missed you...sorry..I will try after it is fixed!

3 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Diane,
Oh gosh, I hope this gets resolved soon...Sometimes blogger just has glitches...I hope it gets fixed. Your home sounds totally amazing! Isn't it so neat that we all have so much to share on here? I think it's fantastic!
XO
Cindy

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

I am sure everyone will be glad when Blogger gets this all taken care of! I am new to your blog and am so very glad that I found it!!

Kelly said...

Blogger....GRRR! Let's hope it is fixed now!