Saturday, May 28, 2011

Less Is More Challenge #17 ~ Pick A Square


This is my second "attempt" at the less is more challenge "pick a square"..........this one is for you  Mandi and Chrissie...I hope I did better...me and that stupid ribbon on the post below...this stamp is just one I have had for quite sometime......I inked the corner and then stamped my image and added a bit of tiny bling centers to each flower....I like it...I hope you do....I have been seeing some wonderful entries (which shamed me into doing a better one)......this was a great challenge...can't wait to see what will be next weeks...love a good challenge!!

18 comments:

Mandi said...

LOL @ the stupid ribbon comment lol
this is FAB!! I love it, gorgeous colours
Thanks very much
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More

Kathyk said...

So pretty - loving your colour choice

Kathyk

Rita said...

Pretty card, would suits lots of occasions too. Hugs Rita xx

Jan said...

Love this xx Jan

Deborah Frings said...

This is lovely and fits the brief perfectly!! I like the softly coloured background and the image is so sweet - do like the gems accents here! And lots of lovely white space! No house points lost here :))

Vicky Hayes said...

Lovely to see more of that soft chalking - and I think you're going to be going to the top of the class now! Vx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a pretty card, love the soft pastel colours and you could use it for all sorts of occasions.
Caroline xxx

Jeannie said...

Love the chalking around the image - so pretty Jeannie x

Suze Bain said...

Very pretty (and I think the ribbon in the first one balances it out nicely). xx

Beryl K said...

Very pretty card, I love it
Beryl x

Carol said...

This is so pretty, love it. Carol x

Seafield Jo said...

This is a very pretty card. Jo x

Pauline said...

Sweet and simple! Lovely card!

Chrissie said...

This is simple and perfect for this challenge!
Super sponging too!
Thanks so much for this second submission, I much prefer this one too!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Susan said...

I liked the ribbon...but now this card is awesome! Love the sponged color...perfect!
My card is HERE

Kelly said...

OMG "less is more" never looked so good! Fabulous sponging and I love the little pearls on the first one and the ribbon on the second one. Both are so pretty!

Jenny said...

Such a pretty little image, cute card :)
Jenny x

Dolly Daydreams said...

This is oh so pretty just love it.

Marie