Monday, May 16, 2011

Late for The Challenge ~ Screen Door Again

Sometimes I can be so dense...I saw this new challenge and LOVED it, so decided to give it a whirl...only thing is, I did last weeks...got ready to post it and noticed it was closed...hahahahaha......glad I can laugh at myself...but good news is the second one is up and running...so give it a "whirl" tonight.....the new challenge is from The Ribbon Reel....they have yummy ribbons.....and you all know my infatuation with ribbon...though like I mentioned several times...I am in love with "gingham" ribbons this month (last month, too).....so anyhow I am posting my lovely creation for you all to enjoy.....the screen door die can be found HERE on Joans Gardens blog.....I can't leave the thing alone!
 The bird cage and stand were cut with my Cricut~the banner is a die from Papertrey Ink~the bitty flowers and the bird are MS punches~the butterfly is from SU

5 comments:

Oscar said...

Oh what a cute card, I love the dotty background and birdcage diecut!
Sorry you missed the deadline of our fortnightly challenge blog but I look forward to seeing what you might create on the new current challenge, 'Strawberries & Cream'. Thanks for playing along with us at The Ribbon Reel! x

trisha too said...

That is SO cute, Diane!!

:)

Kelly said...

OMG Diane, this is awesome. So clean and crisp with so much detail.

Trees said...

What a fun card Diane! I love how you created a pretty little scene that one would see in real life... you are so creative!!

Dawn B. said...

Oh my gosh..This is so sweet. I just love it. Your screen door reminds me of grow up.. Great job.