Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Spoon ~Tag Tuesday Challenge



This week for Tag Tuesday the theme is a spoon ~ now I have to admit it thru me for a moment....then I remembered I had this small gold spoon that I had bought years ago for another project...and best thing was I knew (amazing in itself) right where it was!  I like a good challenge...one that makes you think...and not too easy!
I "overstamped" my background with an inchie Inkadinkado stamp from a kitchen series...its a little cooking pan that reminds me of corningware........I used a punched pieced that was left over from sonething else.....some of my own yummy died seam binding.....created the "bon appetit" on my computer using French Script (clever hmm).......I think this will be a perfect tag to take a gift when going to a bar-b-que!  Now if "fork" is ever the theme, I am prepared as the spoon has a matching one...lol!!

7 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

I'm going to try to leave a comment anyway...just in case! This is one happy tag....and that darling little spoon is just perfect for the beautiful vibrant colors.

Beansieleigh said...

"Bon appetite"? Oui! Tres bien! LOVE your very pretty tag this week! Have a great weekend! ~tina

Machele O'Dufaigh said...

Wow, bold and beautiful, love the color combination. Your right, this would make an excellent tag to put on a gift when attending a BBQ. I can see it gracing a mile high homemade cherry pie, wonderful!

BelleSouth said...

Love the bright colors and how you used what you had! Bravo!

Rebecca

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Beautiful Spoon Tag!I love the little spoon and sunny yellow & red colors!

Jeannette said...

beautifull spoon tag,i love the res and yellow colors.

hugs jeannette

Kelly said...

Great tag! I love the red and yellow color combo.