Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yellow Roses for CR84FN30 Color Challenge

Another day....another challenge...lol
This is my first time of doing a challenge for CR84FN color challenge.
The challenge is to use the colors of light blue~light yellow and kraft.
I stamped a piece of whisper white with bashful blue ink using a rose stamp I had....
added a piece of a yummy DS paper from SU....
then used a zigzag and a straight stitch on my machine around each piece
I love stitching on a card!!
I made 3 felt roses from yellow felt I cut in a spiral
the leaves were cut from kraft using a Sizziz die...I had intended to ink the edges with kraft ink
but had them on before I remembered...darn!!
stamped a SU sentiment and added my ribbon
love how it turned out...
 inside has the same yellow DS paper!!

9 comments:

Trace4J said...

love love love yellow roses!
Granny Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Curt in Indy said...

Those felt flowers are AMAZING. So soft and sweet. I really love them! They make this card. You did a brilliant job on the challenge. Love this! Hope you are well. Best, Curt

Andrea M said...

Oh Diane! This is so pretty! Love the soft background papers and the pretty yellow roses! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Yellow roses.....love them!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Diane! Love the felt flowers! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Sue Lelli said...

Diane, now you have me singing the yellow rose of Texas! LOVE them and your Fab papers and stitching! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Deborah Frings said...

This is simply beautiful!! The papers are so feminine and I like the stitched detail. Fabulous felt roses too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Kelly said...

FABULOUS! I never think of yellow and blue together but what you have done with that combo is awesome! I love the felt roses. Great job!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh--light blue and yellow are my favorite color combination! I LOVE what you created with those colors, Diane! So beautiful!!
XO
Cindy