Sunday, May 29, 2011

From The Hearth ~ All Things Unity #32


All Things Unity is a new challenge for me......"From The Hearth" is to use any Unity stamp that is food related......I choose this pear that is from a long past Unity of The Month set...July a few years ago I think.....I stamped it in Dew Drops "Pear Tart"...of course I did... what else right...lol...and the last pear was stamped with Dew Drop Dandelion...added my still in love with "gingham" ribbon...and a little embossing strip at the bottom...simple...but I like it!!

5 comments:

kelly said...

love your gingham ribbon with the button detail, gorgeous!
Kelly xx

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous CAS design! Love your 'lineup' of pairs (I would've been a little stressed stamping this), with that sweet gingham ribbon, so cute!

Sara Henton said...

OOOHHH I really like it!!

Kelly said...

Oh what a pretty clean and simple card. Sometimes less is more and this is a perfect example.

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty! Love how you did the embossed border. Thanks for playing along with us at ATU!