Saturday, May 14, 2011

How Is Your Garden Blooming ~ and~ A Tag

Here is my tag for the Joans Gardens weekly tag challenge...I opted for a garden tag this time...I stamped my garden apron on DS paper and then hand cut it out...I punched a flower and cut the tips by hand into their pointy shapes.....the tag base was made with my Cricut...I spent awhile back cutting out all kinds of shapes and sizes of tags on my Cricut....and I think this is the last one...how I love that Cricut!

 Since I made a garden theme tag..I decided to share a few of my gardens photos and one of the creek...I took the creek photo just as the sun was coming up and the creek was golden...wish I could of picked the color up better in my photo...my camera skills are (and never have been) very good...sigh!

8 comments:

Diane said...

Such a beautiful garden.

Danielle Flanders said...

I love your card and your gardens...wow. What a beautiful place! Thank you so much for your nice comment on my mini album!
Danielle

Shirley said...

Your tag is really so pretty and creative! Your pictures are wonderful too. Love the green! TFS

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi
I noticed your link at my own Blog so had to come and visit and also to say Hi.
This is so pretty.
Wishes
Lynne

Primitive Seasons said...

It looks beautiful Diane! I know you've been working hard. I love the middle picture. That bed is so pretty. Wish I had a stream.....sigh! I have been so busy here as you know but I love, love the monochromatic card. That purple is striking against the white. And you're right, that die is to "die" for! So many possibilities!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Stella said...

Your tag is gorgeous! The shape of the tag is perfect for this challenge and I love the vintage look of the apron. And where did you find that beautiful polka dotted ribbon? Love it!

And the pictures of your garden are lovely to look at. My roses and peonies are almost in full bloom. I love this time of the year!!

Kelly said...

Fabulous...Love the color combo. The pictures are absilutely breathtaking.

Trees said...

What a sweet tag!
Your garden is AMAZING... I'm moving in. ;o)
All that foliage is so gorgeous, I wish it was even half as green over here!