Friday, May 20, 2011

Tag Tuesday ~ Strawberries

This week "Tag Tuesday" has chosen "strawberries" as our challenge.....what fun...and perfect for this time of year.....plus I will have a nice summer tag if I need one......I made mine with the Bitty Background" stamps from Papertrey Ink.....I stamped it with SU Real Red.......the strawberry is from a vintage straw purse I purchased several years ago at a garage sale....the ribbon has been in my stash for quite awhile...wonder what we will be challenged with next week??

10 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Diane,
This is totally adorable! And so cheerful--I love those gingham flowers!
XO
Cindy

Faye said...

Diane, your strawberry entry is wonderful. I love the strawberry from the garage sale purse. Your colors are perfect. Beautiful flowers.

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

I love your little flowers, and the strawberry! Gorgeous Tag!

Dawn B. said...

Aww this is precious. I love the way you added your strawberry. That would be easy to make. I may have to case it. Great job.

Becky Garrison said...

Very cute, summery and strawberry sweet! Love the flowers!

Hellemor said...

This is so beautiful. Your gingham flowers is stunning and matches the strawberry. Great work.

BelleSouth said...

So crisp and cheerful!

Rebecca

Stella said...

You can never go wrong with a combo of gingham and strawberries :) Your tag is gorgeous!!

Janna said...

What a sweet tag! It all came together so nicely with the background and those sweet gingham flowers, and the star of the tag of course is the strawberry! Lovely!

Kelly said...

OMG what a gorgeous tag! Love your choice of paper. Everything goes together so well!