Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tag Tuesday Color Combo ~ Blue & Green

Here is my tag for Tag Tuesday...this week it was a color combo of blue and green.....look closely and you can see my green...the bird cage is a light olive green and the flower centers are green bling!  Between this challenge and the Tag challenge from Joan's Garden's, I am getting quite a supply of tags.....good thing, as I need 3 for gifts this week!
The flowers I used for this are from Michael's from the bridal section...they had a bunch of these on clearance a few years ago and I bought several containers.......the bird cage is cut with my Cricut...the cartridge  has several different bird cages on it which I love as I can cut them any size needed!  I distressed the edges of my tag and stamped a flourish image which is what I "hung" the bird cage from....thats about it

7 comments:

Linda M. said...

Hi Diane, I do see the green, very pretty tag. Smiles, Linda

Evelyn S. said...

What a beautiful combo of blue! Love the birdcage and the bird!

Diann said...

Sweet Tag! Diann

Faye said...

So pretty! I love that you've used the bird cage. And the hint about where to get flowers is valuable info. I'll look in that section next time. Sometimes I buy stems and take off the flowers to use in art.

BelleSouth said...

Nice layout and design!

Rebecca

Kelly said...

Sweet tag Diane. Love the birdcage.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful tag, love the birdcage and the bird.