Monday, June 19, 2017

Amazing

Once again I have a card I created using one of the 
fabulous Tutti Designs dies

Now I know this is an Easter die, 
but I don't know about you, but I have lilies growing in my gardens all summer.


I love, love this die as it has a mosaic/stained glass look!

I die cut it, then stuck it on an adhesive panel,
sprinkled glitter all over it, pressing it in well,
then just simply colored over the glitter with my Copics. 
super easy and looks fabulous!

The sentiment die is also a Tutti Designs die word set 'amazing'.....
it comes with 2 sizes!

Entering the following challenges:
Challenge Up Your Life .... Mosaic 

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

It's wonderful! You are so lucky to have lilies... Ours only used to flower once and then they got eaten!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so fun! Love the mosaic look that you have created.

Lisa said...

Wow, this is stunning!! The lilies look so amazing!! I love the sparkle!! Gorgeous card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

That is actually an amazing die, and what you did with it today just knocks my socks off. It looks exactly like a stained glass window... with glitter! This die would be pretty for many occasions I would think. Wow!

Donna Ellis said...

How beautiful that die looks in thos fabulous colors! Wonderful card. xx

Mone said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing at challenge up your life.

Maike from Maikreations said...

Dear Diane, I really love the look of an mosaic glass panel on your card and all this delightful glitter just enhances the impression of it really being glass! Thank you so much for participating in our "Mosaic" challenge at CUYL! Hope to see you again next time, happy crafting, Maike ;o)