Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Husband~Father~Friend

Time for a new challenge at
The challenge is being hosted by our sister Agata
and she has chosen the theme
'Use Your Imagination'
(anything goes, but try to think outside the box).

I thought this funny card kind of fit the bill for imagination lol!


I used a Tutti Designs 'Mr. Set'.

I think this is such a fun and a bit funny set!

The background paper is G45.
Using another Tutti Designs die (Nesting Stitched Hearts)
I die cut a red background heart.

The star in the glass 'lens' is a punch.
The sentiment, I computer generated.

So pop on over to The Sisterhood and see what all my 'sistahs' have been up to!!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

LOL ... this is SO COOL! What a fabulous creation using these unique dies!

Lisa said...

So cute!! I love the dies you used!! What a fabulous man card this is!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Phelan said...

So FUN! Love these dies and how you made him wink lol Super cute!

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahahahaha! You thought outside the box, all right! This is so fabulous! All that Mr. stuff is in the Mr. Set? Awesome!