Saturday, June 10, 2017

Summer Gardening

I have been busy outside trying to beat the hot hot weather
we are to get starting today.
Geez, I am so slow that I don't think I will ever
get my gardens cleaned up!

My card today is a very summery one full of garden goodness!


I made this card using a Tutti Designs die

I die cut it from white card stock
then colored each detail with Copics.

I used a gingham paper for the background and a corner
punch on the top 2 corners, thinking it matched the die under
the water can.
A bow using RRR was added to the handle.....
thanks for visiting!

Entering the following challenges
Simply Create Too .... Summer (m)
Crafty Catz .... ATG Optional Dies /Punch (I used both)

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

How about I swap some of our blustery showers for some of your sunshine? I can't get out in my garden either and it's a mess!
Beautiful card though Diane ... Just enjoy your crafting instead!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! I love the watering can full of colorful flowers!! The ribbon is a fabulous touch!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable watering can! Love the orange and the gingham and that pop of bright green! After several beautiful days we're having a stretch of rain. Now and then the sun pops out and it's so pretty, but then the rain is right back. Next week it will be gorgeous again, so for now I'll stamp. Hope you don't get too hot!

Donna Phelan said...

This is filled with gardening goodness! The water can filled with the pretty posies is fabulous! I can get back into my gardens today too, soooooo HAPPY!

tilly said...

a very pretty card with your watering can die, thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty catz and hope to see you again
Tilly

ccheney said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too. Cindy (DT)