Tuesday, June 6, 2017

It's Road Trip Time

Soon to be summer and soon to be travel time for many 
of us I imagine!
The 'hubs' and I have all our summer somewhat scheduled through
the 2nd week of August.
Sounds like a lot but not really...just busy here as always!

Speaking of summer AND travel,
I have a cute card to share using my Cricut Explore and a cut file  from

I made a 'Route 66' shaped card using
the amazing file package 'It's Road Trip Time Again'.


This file is loaded with all kinds of cut files and printables
to create many, many different designs.

The Route 66 I made the tag with is part of the set,
I colored it in with a red glitter pen (though it looks pink in the picture).

A very quick and fun shaped card.

Visit The Cutting Cafe blog later in the day tomorrow ( Wednesday 6/07)
and you can see what TCC DT has created
giving you lots of inspiration and ideas.

Entering the following challenges:
Bitten By The Bug .... Summer theme
Always Fun Challenges ....Summer
Use Your Stuff .... Patterned Papers


11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh that's a fun card Diane! It's been pouring with rain these past few days and it's not a bit like summer!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh how FUN! That's a great shaped card! I love the glitter outline too! I can't wait to retire to be that busy hahahaha

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute card! Love the shape and the colors!

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I love the shape of the card!! The glittered tag is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Fantastic card, Diane, and such a great shape from the cutting cafe! I like the sparkle, and pretty blue ribbon!

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, that's so cute, Diane! I LOVE road trips and have always wanted to drive Route 66. Rich doesn't want to buy an RV (storage, insurance, blah blah blah), and it's not easy to motel it with two big dogs. I've checked. Wally and LuLu are so sweet and quiet and well behaved. It irks me. They're too important to me to leave behind.

Regina Easter said...

this truly is stinking awesome...love the paper you used on the top layer..fab...........

Lori said...

This is such a fun card! Sounds like you have a busy couple of months coming up! Enjoy! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff! -Lori DT

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2.
~DT Janis

Caroline said...

I love your shape card! Summertime definitely is a time for travel. Enjoy your travels. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Scrapping Girl said...

Summer is all about the road trip!!! Awesome shape card and glad you joined our BBTB2 challenge!
:)
Michelle