Saturday, June 24, 2017

Faith

Very simple but somewhat elegant card
I think would be good for a sympathy card
or even someone that needs a 'pick me up'.


I love the softness of this card, it seems calming somehow.

I used two of Tutti Designs dies for this one

I embossed a light gray card stock then layered it with two
other papers, once again using Tutti Design dies
Nesting Stitched Rectangles.
Three small Roses were added to the cross.
Isn't that cross die pretty?
I love it!

Entering the following challenges:
Path of Positivity .... Faith~Hope~Love
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG
Simon Says Wednesday .... Patterned Paper
Allsorts .... Flower Power

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Pure elegance Diane and so lovely!

Lisa said...

So elegant and gorgeous!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

It is soft and very pretty. I rarely think to use gray, shame on me. Just look how lovely it can be.

brenda said...

A very stylish floral creation and perfect for our them at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in with your lovely card.

B x

Jo Nevill said...

So very elegant and pretty
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for entering my challenge at Allsorts Tracy x

ScrappyHorses said...

This is such a beautiful card with the intricate cross cut and the lovely embossing. Very elegant, indeed! Lovely! Thanks for sharing with us over at Path of Positivity. Katrina