Friday, June 23, 2017

Love You Dad

I have a second post today because I just couldn't help myself...lol
and the fact that I have LOTS of masculine cards I have created..wow!

This card was made for Father's Day with a Father's Day die,
but I think it be could given just as well as a birthday card!


I used snippets of paper from my scrap bags...gotta love that
and the die is a Tutti Designs Father and Daughter.

I punched a little heart and popped it up....
the sentiment was stamped directly onto the designer paper,
Another pretty easy card and easy to mail, too!

Entering the following challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania .... Father's Day

4 comments:

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! I love the Father/Daughter die!! So sweet!! Gorgeous card, Diane!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Aw! what a lovely die cut ... Beautiful card! Hubby only got 1 card... but it's 1 more than he normally gets... sigh

Di said...

Gorgeous card and that father/daughter die is beautiful! So good to see you in the Playground Diane.

Hugs

Di xx

Leslie Miller said...

Sweetest die and I love the papers you used. I can think of a bunch of uses for this card from a daughter to a dad. Or, hey, from a dad to a daughter. How about that? Just change the sentiment.