Friday, June 30, 2017

Hello

Don't you love a new pair of shoes?
I know I do, in fact I cleaned out my closet this Spring
and tossed out ALL my shoes except my Crocs (can't get rid of those)
and went on a shoe shopping spree...
so far all I bought were 4 pairs of sandals and some walking shoes...
yes, I am THAT picky lol!
I know I will be shoe shopping before cold weather as
I will look pretty silly wearing sandals in 32 degrees!

So today I have what I think is the last of the 3 shoe cards I did!

I once again uses the Tutti Designs Floral Shoe die.


I had a lacy background paper that I have had forever
and added a scalloped die cut under the shoe that has been embossed with
a pretty EB folder, can't tell in the photo though...sigh!
A few gold glitter gems were added and of course the cute sentiment!

Oh and take a peek tomorrow at Tutti Designs
as the NEW July release will be out....
my cards will be added to the store later for that...
I don't even have my dies yet...lol!

Entering the following challenges:
Stinkin' Inkers .... Girls Just Want to Have Fun
(yep shoe shopping is a LOT of fun!)

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

You threw out all your shoes? Oh my... But then like you say... You got to buy more! LOVE shoes! I can't imagine me wearing the ones on your card, stunning though they are, but 30 years ago I would have killed for a pair! Super card Diane! Happy shopping!

Terri's Cards N More said...

Wow, Diane. This card is stunning. Love that shoe die and great in gold. So glad you joined the challlenge at Stinkin' Inkers.

Lisa said...

So stunning!! The shoe looks amazing in gold!! I love the background, too!! I, too, love shoes, but I can't get rid of any, so my closet looks like a shoe store ;) Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

That really is the most gorgeous shoe and WOW that paper! Wouldn't it have been awesome to have that shoe in gold? Like Ros said... maybe 30 years ago. I've always been a shoe fanatic, too. These days I have to be so particular about comfort. I've never cleared out my whole closet, but it sounds like fun to start over. Cutest sentiment on this card, too!

Judy Woodland said...

Your shoe story is so funny. I am just the opposite....I keep shoes forEVER. But I bet you had fun shopping. Your card is so stinkin' cute. I have had my eye on that die....and it DOES catch the eye. So elegant in the gold foil...so girly. Well done!

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS! LOVE that lacy background paper ... perfect with this beautiful shoe! Like so many, I USED TO have a closet full of shoes but age (and arthritic joints) has caught up to me so now I'm a FLIP FLOP gal (as you well know! lol) Plus I would probably break my neck if I tried walking in a heel that high ... not that I wouldn't LOVE having that extra height! So tired of being the shortest person in the room! LOL Beautiful creation Diane!