Monday, June 5, 2017

Sketch Challenge

I am headed outside this morning as it is a gorgeous morning here,
but before I go I wanted to join in a sketch challenge at
Dragonfly Journeys using the sketch below.


I used up some scraps from Graphic 45 and chipboard from them as well.
The sentiment is from Flourishes.


I used my Zutter Distress tool for all the edges.
I had to add a hemp bow and a few sequins to finish it off.
This is a very easy sketch so I encourage you to join in
and there is plenty of time as it doesn't end until Saturday!

I think this will make a great card for a graduate.

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Diane this is so pretty! I love the elements you have put together! Well done!

Donna Phelan said...

Gorgeous! Love the beautiful papers and that chipboard piece! Love the shabby chicness and that amazing sentiment! WOW!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the papers and the vintage image!! The distressed edges look amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Diane, this is one gorgeous creation! I love every single thing about it! Beautiful papers, wonderful shapes, pretty colors. Hugs, de

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, that paper is gorgeous! Graphic 45 is incredible. Beautiful use of the sketch. This is really amazing, Diane! Love the purple string and sequins as finishing touches. Hope you enjoyed your time outside and got lots done!

Jeannie said...

Hi Diane! This is a gorgeous creation and I love your interpretation of my sketch for this challenge. I do appreciate your kind words very much, and I will take your ideas into consideration. I always look forward to seeing your beautiful work, and I hope you'll join me again when you can :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys
http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/