Saturday, July 5, 2014

Because You Are So Sweet

This is my post going "live" today at
inviting YOU to head on over and "leave some love!!

Hello Classy Friends, Diane with you today

I had so much with this card.....
I pulled out my Memory Box "Star Dust" stencil and 
I added a bit of TH Pink Sherbet Alcohol Ink to the paste,
mixing and applying it with my Palette Knife


I love the soft look it gives to my background!!

The flowers are a Memory Box "Blushing Bouquet" die
which I cut twice so I could stack the flowers....
My flowers were "painted with Twinkling H2Os using  the colors
Luv-u-pink, Dreams Bloom and Lucky Apple from the "Think Pink" set
and Chiffon Pink from the "Springtime" set...



To the center of the flowers, I added "Sage Green" Pearls

The sentiment is from JustRite "Just The Right Words"

From a previous card I did I had a piece of the Heavyweight Vellum card stock
sitting out, so cut 2 of the Joy!Crafts Butterflies ....
I love the soft look of the butterflies!!

Don't forget, we have a weekly challenge we would love for you to enter!!

Entering in the following Challenges:
Virginia's View .... Die Cuts
Quick Quotes .... Use Stars
and
Crafty Ribbons .... Anything Goes With Ribbon
and
Cute Card Thursday ....Reach For The Stars
and
Diva's By Design .... Ribbons and Flowers
and
Die Cut Diva's .... Use a Button or Bow or Both
and
Ladybug Crafts ....Summer Flowers

14 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is so soft and delicate looking! The soft background stenciling is just PERFECT and LOVE that ribbon ... SO SWEET!
Great job Diane ... love that butterfly too ... always forget to double up on those ... looks so much better! Thanks for once again inspiring me ... just waiting for Miss Mojo to return from her 4th of July vacation! LOL!

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful Diane. Great colors.
Love the embossing paste.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, SO pretty! Love those sweet Twinkly flowers and the delicate touch of pink you added to the embossing paste. Very dreamy with the starry background. You make the most luscious bows! Such gorgeous ribbon!

Arlene said...

A bouquet of flowers. How great is that!

So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely beautiful! I ordered that stencil and I'm loving seeing your ideas ... The flowers and bow are really gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Diane!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the background!! So pretty!! And what a fabulous ribbon!! Love this my friend!!

I hope you had a relaxing, happy 4th!! Fireworks lasted well after dark here - it seemed like every neighbor let them off this year!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dawn T said...

The bow on your card is stunning. So happy that you've joined us at Die Cut Divas/

Darnell said...

Whoa, that's not a card, that's a work of art, a centerpiece, a wall hanging! I'm blown away by how gorgeous this is, Diane!! Hugs, Darnell

MaryH said...

Hi Diane, this is one gorgeous card. I am so loving the way you've used the stencil and that faint touch of pink. But what really blew me away were the lovely flowers. You certainly found the perfect ribbon to trim this beautiful card. TFS & Hugs.

Wendy L said...

So pretty, flowers looks great and a fab design, thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts, xxx

Marg said...

A gorgeous creation that any woman would love to receive!!
Well done & good luck in the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
{{{hugs}}}
Marg, DT member for http://craftyribbons.blogspot.co.uk
craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

Shirley said...

How very elegant! The flowers are beautiful and that gorgeous bow and lovely butterfly are perfect for them too!

Virginia L. said...

This is so gorgeous, Diane! Every detail is lovely! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Love the soft, subtle addition of the stars in the background. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us over at Quick Quotes this month!