Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Challenge at The Sisterhood

Today is another new challenge at "The Sisterhood of Crafters"
Our hostess is Darlene and she has chosen "Happy Birthday" as our theme.
Can't get much easier then that now can it??


I, at first was determined to get one of my poor neglected stamps out....
but in the end I came up with this bright and cheerful card.

I have had this pretty doodlebug design paper called "sweet cakes" for awhile
and just couldn't resit the pretty patterns....
soooo, my entire card was based on that and a layout of a card I saw on Pinterest!

The "tools" used to construct my card besides the paper were:
SU doily edge punch and another SU punch I can't remember the name of
Papertrey Ink Banner dies
Candi Dots
Hero Arts Sentiment
Spellbinders Blooms Three die

Well, that's it, a short and "sweet" post for today!!

Head on over to "The Sisterhood" and take a peek at what lovely creations my
"Sistahs"  on the Design Team and our guest designers have to inspire you!!

Entering in the following challenges:
Sisters of Craft .... Anything Goes
and
The Cupboard Trilogy .... Birthday



10 comments:

Kristi said...

So cute! Love the colors!

Ros Crawford said...

That's such a cute banner!! What a lovely happy card this is ...
Ps Glad you got your postcard!

Darlene said...

This card is just too cute! LOVE the happy colors and all the polka dots! Can't say enough about that banner either ... too cute and unique! Thanks for always being an inspiration to me!

Shirley said...

Oh my, what a really wonderful fun and beautiful card! I like those Banners and the flower is awesome!

SiskiyouSue said...

Bright and cheerful, the perfect card.

Lisa B said...

Diane your card is so cute and cheerful! I love it!!
By the way, your flower box on top...I had to do a second and third take. I thought it was real!!!!

Happy Craftin' Sistah!

WeirdCat said...

Love the way you have made the banner
Ruth x

Leslie Miller said...

The paper is soooooo adorable, and then with the polka dots -- LOVE! Cute banner, too!

Gill McCall said...

Lovely and bright card. Thanks for entering into our Sisters of Craft Challenge. Gill DT

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us over at the Sister's of Craft....Good Luck!
Hugs Donna DT xx