I was up at 4am this morning...rather late for me, yesterday it was 2am....
My first thought was to pick a challenge and do a card .....
but somehow I got on Pinterest and the next thing I knew it was after 6...
I am headed outside early, as soon as it gets a bit lighter to work in my
gardens...so I decided to instead share a very good recipe I made...
not only yummy good, but so FAST to make...
and I think I will share a bit more of my Day Lilies ....
they make me "happy"....
I hope they will you, too!!
Easy Blueberry Cobbler
2/3 cup flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2/3 cups skim milk (I used 2%)
2 TB butter melted
2 cups (1 pint) blueberries
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
3. Stir in milk and mix well into a smooth batter
4. Melt butter in 1 1/2 quart baking dish in the microwave on high for 1 minute
5. Pour batter into melted butter...do not stir
6 .add blueberries...do not stir
7. Bake at 350 for 40 to 45 minutes (I put mine in a 2 quart glass baking dish and cooked for 40 minutes...perfect)
You can add up to 1 cup of sugar, I kept mine to the 1/2 cup and it was very good!!
Do you know why they are called Day Lilies??
Because each bloom only lasts for one day.
Kind of sad isn't it??? However, there is always one to replace it,
so it seems you don't even notice
This is my Lucifer...it has bloomed so beautifully this year