Friday, July 25, 2014

Little Moments

Hello All this is  my post going "live today" at the
Classy Cards 'n Such blog...I hope you will take a
peek over there, we have some new awesome DT members
and  am sure you will be inspired by all the creativeness!!

Hello Classy Friends.....
Our new challenge this week is "Buttons and Bows"....
using the pretty inspiration photo below I decided last minute
to make a "pop" up" card....

But here I am getting ahead of myself.....
Lets start with the front cover of my card....


My card base is the gorgeous Stardream Rose Quartz 105# Metallic paper
On top of that I added the beautiful paper from Graphic 45 Botanical Tea 6 x 6
you will see I used another label from this same set on the inside!
I added 2 flower buttons and a pink bow and finished off my card with a
Rose made from using 2 of the flower dies from Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms

Okay...are you ready to take a peek on the inside??


Voila.....so what do you think???
I love how when this card is opened it will be a beautiful surprise to the receiver!!


I cut the Garden Bench by Elizabeth Crafts and designed by  Karen Burniston


The background paper I used is one of my favorites.....
KaiserCrafts Key To My Heart 12 x 12 paper pad
this paper was perfect for the larger size card I needed for my design!


To finish my scene I added Puffy Clouds by Memory Box
Birdhouses by Impression Obsession (you get all 3 designs in one set!)

and Cat Set by Impression Obsession


As mentioned above I used a label from the Spellbinders set Radiant Rectangles
and stamped a sentiment from B Line Designs

Isn't this a fun card???  I would love to see YOUR entry in our challenge....
tell your friends to join in, there is  a lovely prize awarded to the winning entry!!

Entering the following challenges:

Crafty Catz .... Anything Goes
and
Fussy and Fancy ....Words
and
Delightful Challenges ....Add Ribbon
and
Word Art Wednesday .... Anything Goes
and
Paper Pretties .... Pink and Green



13 comments:

Trace4J said...

Beautiful as always sweet friend.
I LOVE BUTTONS!
Woolie Hugs

Joan said...

Oh my goodness Diane this is stunning gorgeous. Love that bench. Great job.
hugs
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Joan said...

Oh my goodness Diane this is stunning gorgeous. Love that bench. Great job.
hugs
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Lisa said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Wow, I absolutely love this, Diane!! Just the outside is beautiful, then you open it up and bam - stunning!! I have to have that birdhouse die now (thanks so much)!! They are fabulous!! Love the bench with the kitties!! It looks like my yard with my three cats wandering about!! Absolutely amazing my friend!! I love, love it!! I hope you have a safe trip and a fabulous weekend!! Hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mulberry Mindy said...

Beautiful, beautiful card, Diane! I loved the front so much, but when you showed the inside, it WAS such a surprise! I loved all your colors that blended together so well, and even the little kitties inside.
Thanks for inspiring us so!
Mindy

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! That's such a fabulous card ... what a beautiful scene you created ... I love the cats on the bench and those adorable birdhouses! Terrific bow!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my GOSH! That is the prettiest little thing! Subtle on the outside, and then the big surprise inside -- LOVE it! Beautiful combination of sentiments. Really love those bird house dies. Gosh, I could get a lot of use out of those. I generally stick to what I find at out local paper crafts store... just got some bird cages and now I'm not sure how I'm going to use them. Someone is going to be THRILLED to receive this beauty!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Diane thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne x (DT)

Unknown said...

The bow and die cut on the front are spectacular. Then you open it and more more more. Thank you for sharing this wonderful creative art with us.
Blessings, Carole Word Art Wednesday

Karen Letchworth said...

Such gorgeous cards, you are SO talented. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week. It's a blessing to have you play along and I hope that you will join us again real soon.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Nathalie said...

Fantastic card. I love the inside card with dies cut. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie DT

Sandy Palmer said...

What a fabulous surprise! The front is quite lovely! You would never guess what the inside holds! It is gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Add Ribbon"! :)

NickScrapShack said...

What a beautiful inside! Love the bench and the kittens. Wrote up that die on my wish list, lol!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Delightful Challenges this week. Good luck!
Nick