Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Cup Full of Flowers

Hi All...this is my live post today at
Head on over and see what the DT has to "inspire" you with!!

Hello Classy Friends, Diane here with you today!!
This week our challenge is Red~White and Blue.....
using the inspiration photo below....


I sure gave this challenge a lot of thought and ended up doing nothing I had planned..LOL..



I decided to use Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight in a "stacking" effect....
I cut the larger die from Bo Bunny Soft Shades Double Delight paper
I cut the next size from white card stock and stamped Inky Antics "Daisy Bouquet"....
After coloring with my Copics I added Stickles to the flower centers 
and "Wink of Stella"  and Stardust Gelly Roll Pen to all the flower petals and leaves.


I used Joy! Craft foam pads large to mount my image on the larger die cut....
I felt it still need something besides the bow and added a few tiny blue birds


I invite YOU to join in our challenge this week....
Beverly always offers a great prize with 7 or more players...

and we would love to see YOUR project!!

Entering in the following challenges:
Craftin Desert Diva's .... Red White and Blue Linky Party
and
Craft Spot .... Patriotic
and
Cupcake Inspirations .... Celebrate



and
Open Minded Challenges .... Patriotic Colors
and
Shopping Our Stash .... Red~White~Blue


17 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Diane!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the layers and the adorable flower!! Beautiful card my friend!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sharla said...

So pretty! I love the decorative labels and the sparkle on the flowers! Thank you for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun!! :)

Unknown said...

What a pretty card. Love all the layers from the Spellbinders. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas linky party.

Ros Crawford said...

Such a beautiful and cheerful card! I love that cup of flowers and the sweet birds ...
I do hope you have lots of fun with your new machine ... Can't wait to see what you make ... shame we don't have the same one ... I could get tips from you!
Have a wonderful day my friend

Georgiana said...

Very pretty...love the little bit of sparkle in the center of each flower. Thanks for sharing at Craftin' Desert Divas for our Red, White, and Blue Linky Party.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Darlene said...

So BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL Diane! Great coloring on this image and of course the added sparkle is PERFECT! You are certainly way ahead of me on the R/W/B ... I need to get busy! LOL! Thanks for wonderful inspiration!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

What a pretty card fits perfectly with our patriotic theme this fortnight, thank you for joining us over at Open Minded Crafting Fun, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT x

Mollie said...

Beautiful card! Your mats are gorgeous and I LOVE your flower image - the coloring looks great! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Indy's Designs said...

What a beautiful patriotic floral arrangement! This is perfect for this week's Celebrate challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Thanks so much for sharing!
Hugs,
Debbie
DT-CIC

Joan Fricker said...

Great patriotic card Diane. I also love the cup of flowers. Great choice on dies too.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Tina said...

beautiful details...lovely card..thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

~Tina~
sweetie dt

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the red, white and blue. Love that bow! Love the sparkle in the center of the flowers!! Just fantastic!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally love the great die cuts you have used!!!!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh what a great image, and so pretty and patriotic in the red, white, and blue! Your glitter is just the right touch!

Nance said...

Beautiful card. I haven't seen those Spellbinder labels before. They are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations! Come play again soon. Nance, DT

Gwen said...

Very pretty and those flowers are so beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot. Hope to see you next week!

Gwen

http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Lovely card! Those little birds are such a sweet touch!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper