Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Happy Days

Hi Friends,

I am heading outside to work on my "weeds" flowers but managed
to get a card done for a fun challenge at "City Crafters"
which is "Animal Magic"


I have a ton of "animal" stamps and decided on this very OLD
1987 stamp from "Marks of Distinction" ....
now I didn't buy it new, it came from Ebay "eons" ago!

I stamped my image with SU "Creamy Carmel" as we have
had a cat abut this color hanging around the last few days!
And there is a small kitten that showed up a few weeks ago
and is residing in the wood shed....
somehow I think that sign is on the roof of the barn that says
"drop your unwanted cats" here.....
as we sure seem to get a bunch of them every year!!!

My paper I used are Prima "Sun Kiss"...
I think this will make a cute card for one of the grandkiddos!!

Okay, gotta run outside before it gets too hot!!
Entering in the following challenges:

City Crafters .... Animal Magic

11 comments:

Darlene said...

Awe such a cute creation! How cute is that bow that this cute little kitty is sporting! Great job Diane and yes, I'm sure one of the grandkids would LOVE to receive this card!
Have fun playing with your flowers (weeds) ...

jimlynn said...

So pretty and sweet! Love the placement of the sequins and that fun ribbon around his neck. Precious card.
Lynn

wannabcre8tive said...

A cute card. I love the paper and the dotted ribbon. Enjoy your beautiful flowers.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful cat!! I love him!! Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous Diane!! Perfect for the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB and I hope your new kitty squatters find a good home ... Have a great day!

Lisa said...

This is beautiful, Diane!! What a sweet kitty!! I love the little bow tie you added!! The paper and butterflies are gorgeous!! Love this my friend!! Good luck with your weed...er, flowers!! Take pictures when you are done!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dorota ma kota said...

so sweet kitty, like it :-)

Diane said...

What a darling image and design.

Hugs Diane

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, so sweet kitty! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Leslie Miller said...

Awwww, darling kitty! Love how it doesn't have to be colored to look great. Sometimes the old stamps are the best. Cute little bow. Hope all those stray kitties are okay.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous! Thank you for joining us at City Crafter Challenge Blog!