Monday, September 1, 2014

Backpack Treat Box

Hello All,
Today I am "Guest Designing" at "Craft and Smash"
I feel so honored to have been asked and thank the entire DT  for having me!

 This week the challenge at "Craft and Smash" is "September Holiday".....
Meaning to create something for "Back To School"

I have seen these cute little "backpack" treat boxes and just had to make one!


I found some perfect paper from SU with numbers all over it and wonderful
colors, just perfect for school!!


The little blackboard attached is from 


The directions for the backpack box can be found at "Splitcoast Stampers"
if you would like to make one of your own.

I invite "you" to visit "Craft and Smash" and join in the fun!!

I have 2 other posts today I would love for you to visit....
and
An awesome "Halloween" project at "Crafty Secrets"!!

Entering the following challenges:
Sweet 7  Designs .... Back To School
and
Wags 'n Whiskers .... Back To School

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats on your GD spot!! Your little backpack Is so beautiful!! I love the bright happy feel with those lovely papers and colours ... Well done my friend!

Darlene said...

OMG how cute is this!! What a fabulous idea! Congrats on the guest designer spot!

Lisa said...

Congrats on your GD spot!! This is so absolutely adorable!! The papers you used are perfect!! Love this my friend!! So cute and clever!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Laine said...

Such a cute creation. Thank you for sharing with us at WNW Challenge.
Laine - DT
xx

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, you've been busy and you're keeping me busy catching up! This is the CUTEST thing! How perfect for back to school, and the number paper is darling on this project! Congrats on your guest spot! You always do such a great job!

Helen said...

This is fabulous - such a clever design and a great sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at Sweet 7 Digital Designs.

Helen x