Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fall Color

This is my post live today on the
"Classy Cards n' Such" blog.....
we have a fun challenge going on I hope 
you will join in with us...always and awesome prize being offered!

Hello Classy Friends
Diane here with you today and I am in "the mood for fall".
I never want to see summer come to an end,
but I have to admit I do love fall.
In my part of the country when the colors of fall appear it is beautiful!
Which is what inspired me to do a fall card!

I recently received a wonderful order from the  Classy Cards 'n Such shop
and wanted to share of a few of my "new items" with you today.


I started with a Kiwi Kiss green card stock base.
I cut a panel of Ivory card stock and begin stamping 
Impression Obsession Harmony In Autumn  across the top portion.
This particular EB folder comes with the matching border like I used.
After embossing, I cut along both long edges and mounted it on the edge of my stamped leaves.

stamped it on ivory card stock, and used my Impression Obsession Leaf Die to cut it out.

I finished my card with a piece of Maya Road ribbon sent to me by one of my
design team teammates (and friend) which happened to be the perfect colors (thanks Mindy)!

Don't forget we have an awesome weekly challenge
we would love for YOU to join us!!

Entering The following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday .... Anything Goes
and
4 Crafty Chicks ....Fall
and
Creative Knockouts ....Happy Fall Y'all
and
Delightful Challenges .... All Fall Down
and
Eclectic Paperie .... Fall
and
Crafting For All Seasons .... Autumn

13 comments:

jimlynn said...

A beautiful card for fall!!! I'm so glad it's almost here too.
Lynn

Lisa said...

This is absolutely stunning, Diane!! The leaves look amazing!! Love the strip of embossed paper!! And such a gorgeous sentiment!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my... those leaves are just beautiful! Lovely card!!

Unknown said...

The beauty of the stamped leaves is outstanding. The layout and trim reminded me of snow. Thank you so much for joining our 150th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I thank God for your participation and I pray you will have a day filled with joy.

Carole Robb Bisson

Darlene said...

This is absolutely FABULOUS Diane! LOVE the stamped leaves against the white background! VERY STIKING creation! LOVE IT!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, the colors, the leaves, all of it is marvelous, gorgeous, yummy! Wow!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love the strip of embossing on this gorgeous card...and the stamping is just phenomenal. Girl, you are sooooo talented!

Kristi said...

LOVE! Beautiful fall card, Diane!Love the design. Sorry I've been a stranger lately! Have a great Sunday!

Amy A said...

Gorgeous Fall Card Diane. Love the Design and those leaves are fab! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week and Good Luck. We hope you join us again.

Amy- DT Creative Knockouts
{Lil Cutie Creations}

Carol S. said...

Beautiful card and perfect for the season. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Hugs, Carol S. DT

Lori Turner said...

Oh Diane...this is such a gorgeous fall card! I love these colors, stamps and that ribbon is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxo

Julie Odil said...

Beautiful card, Diane! I love those bright, bold stamped leaves. Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges. Julie, DT

wannabcre8tive said...

This card is so gorgeous.