Monday, September 15, 2014

"Scare" Up A Little Fun

Hey "Ya'all" are you thinking "FALL" yet??
I know today I am, it is cool here and kind of wet.....
makes one want to get the long johns and flannels..out...lol!!

It also put me in a "creative fall" mood!
Being I had a DT project due for "Dies R Us"
that just happens to be "Fall Festival"
it all seemed to come together well for me.


I am ever trying to find other uses for my dies then they were intended....
just makes me feel better about spending so much on my "craft" addiction...lol..

So, all that being said, I came up with this "Pinterest" inspired scarecrow card!

The dies I used for my scarecrow are:

The DS papers used are from SU and my "scrap pile"!!

I invite YOU you to visit the "Dies R Us" challenge blog 
the DT has some amazing inspiration  for you
and by joining in...you could win a fabulous prize!!!

You can find my "The Shabby Tea Room" post HERE!
and my
Classy Cards 'n Such post HERE

Entering the following challenges:
Craftin Desert Diva's .... Fall
and
613 Avenue Create .... Anything Goes
and
Corrosive Challenges .... Autumn/Fall
and
Hiding in My Craft Room .... Super Scraps Saturday
and
Send A Smile For Kids .... Cute Fall/Halloween Card for Kids
and
Craft For The Craic .... Something With Circles on It
and 
Fun With Shapes .... Color Challenge 


16 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh Wow!! This is terrific!! What a clever idea and such a fabulous card!

Darlene said...

OMG this is such a fun creation Diane! You are always so clever in your designs! Another inspiring work of art! What wall will I find this hanging on when I come to visit in October? LOL!

Leslie Miller said...

That is just too dang cute and clever! What an inspiration! Love the bright, pretty colors and his googly eyes and bowtie!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute! I love it. You are so creative.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so darn creative!! That is the most adorable scarecrow!! I love how you created him!! He makes me smile :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathy S said...

Now isn't that a clever use of dies. Wow. Never ceases to amaze me what creations I get to see. This is just perfect for the Send a Smile 4 kids challenge. We appreciate your entry and hope you will join us again soon.

Janis Lewis said...

Oh my gosh. I love it! Thanks for linking up at Crafting Desert Divas. ~DT Janis

Seija said...

Wow, whats a funky card ... so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at fun with shapes and more!
XOXO Michi

Lizzy Smith said...

OH my! This is so cute and super duper creative! Impressive! I love fall cards! Thank you for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. I hope to see you back again. ~ Lizzy DT

Migdalia said...

WOW!! Fabulous!! Supper fun TOO!!
Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Jenscrapstoo said...

Very impressive, love it!! What a Great way to use up some scraps too!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Claudia said...

Hi Diane, what a fun card, fantastic, it creates a smile on each face.

Thank you very much for joining us at the Fun with Shapes and more Challenge.

Hugs Claudia

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

this is so cute come on over to anything goes over at www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

We are all having the same OMG moment!!!!
LOL!!!!
This is WAY cute and so original! It's adorable and I love the papers/patterns you've chosen!!!!
Thanks for joining the CDD Linky Party!!!!

Warmly, Leah (CDD DT)

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

Lovely card!

Thanks for joining us over at Craft for the Craic.
Hugs DT Katya
http://madewithlovebykatya.blogspot.ie

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

Thanks for joining us over at Craft for the Craic.
Hugs DT Katya
http://madewithlovebykatya.blogspot.ie