Thursday, September 18, 2014

CAS Twin Boys Baby Card

It's a bright and sunshiney morning here....
great Fall weather (well "almost Fall...lol)...
I hope wherever you are you are having great weather, too!!


I was up very early this morning and put together this CAS baby card for twins!

Not much to it, but I was able to use my Graphic 45 "Little Darlings" paper
that I have had sitting here forever it seems.
I added SU  Bashful Blue Ribbon
I love the pretty, soft look of this card!

I did this card just for fun with no one in mind!

Entering in the following challenges:

Time Out .... Double The Joy...Use Two of Something
and
Shopping Our Stash .... Who's Who... Use a Photograph or Person Image

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so cute and perfect for twins. Love the bow.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Darlene said...

OMG Diane this is so precious!!! Totally ADORABLE!!

sandie said...

What a gorgeous image that gives a lovely vintage feel to your card and that bow is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT x

jimlynn said...

So lovely!!! This is just a perfect card for twin boys. Love all the embossing on this and that beautiful bow!

Diane, thanks for telling me about Classy Cards and Such challenge. I went over to link my card but it wouldn't let me do it since I posted it yesterday I guess. Said "no back linking allowed". I'll keep the challenge site in mind though and will try to enter next time.
Lynn

Lisa said...

What a perfect card for twins!! It's so creative and fabulous, Diane!! Those images are so sweet!! Love the embossing and bow!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn Hayes said...

Diane, I can't seem to get a comment to go through on your cards! I did want to tell you though that I love this one and it's absolutely perfect for twins.

I also tried to enter my card in the Classy Cards and Such challenge but I guess since I posted it yesterday, the linky thing wouldn't let me enter. It came up in red saying no back linking. Thanks for thinking of me and letting me know about it though.
Lynn

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, perfect for twins! I love the embossed dots under the image layer...thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash this week for the "Who's Who" challenge!

Leslie Miller said...

Cutie patootie times two! Oh, how sweet! I'm hurtin' to do a baby card, but working my way around to it. So many things to stamp, and now I'm coloring Christmas. Sheesh! Haven't even done Halloween yet.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is just the perfect card! You are so talented!

Kushner Elizabeta said...

Sweet! Love the color combo and the sketch. Your bow is really nice. :) Thank you for joining us over at the Time Out Challenge.